(1) You will find below information on collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data that may relate to you, for example: name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to Article 4, paragraph 7 of the General Regulation on the Protection of EU Data (GDPR) being:
FERMETURES GROOM - 11 rue de Sully - 94000 Créteil, France. You can contact our data protection officer via firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address with the mention "Attention: Data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, we record information you provide to us (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and telephone number) so that we can answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context, once storage is no longer necessary, or limit its processing, if there are still legal obligations to keep the record.
(4) If we wish to use authorised service providers for certain functions included in our offers or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, you will find the necessary detailed information about the terms and conditions below. We also indicate criteria determined in this respect for the duration of storage.
B. Your rights
You have the following rights with regard to personal data concerning you:
C. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) In the event of an exclusively informative visit to the website, that is if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to consult our website, we will collect the following data, which are necessary for you to consult our website and which will ensure stability and security (the legal basis being Article 6, paragraph 1, phr. 1, lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive, assigned to browser you are using and through which instance that set the cookie (in this case via our website) obtains certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their aim is to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and more efficient overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the effect and operation of which are explained below:
• Temporary cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Temporary cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes mainly session cookies. These record an ID, called a session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will ensure that your computer is recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie in question. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse third-party cookies or cookies in general. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used will not be saved by your browser, but by your Flash module. In addition, we use HTML5 storage objects, which will be stored on your device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of browser type and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you will need to install a corresponding extension. You can prevent HTML5 storage objects from being used by enabling browsing privacy on your browser. In addition, we recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browser history at regular intervals.
f) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
D. Google Analytics
(1) Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer's memory and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. However, if the anonymization of the IP address on this website is activated, your IP address will first be shortened by Google in the Member States of the European Union or in other countries that are signatories to the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be forwarded to a Google server in the United States for shortening. At the website operator's request, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the website operator and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by configuring your browser software accordingly; however, please note that in this case, you may not be able to use all features of this website in their entirety. In addition, you may prevent Google from collecting data generated by cookie relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser module available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(3) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". IP addresses are therefore only entered and processed in a shortened form, which excludes any direct association with a particular person. Insofar as a personal reference that can be directly associated with your person is assigned to data collected, this reference will be directly excluded and personal data will be immediately deleted.
(4) We use Google Analytics to analyze and improve use of our website on a regular basis. Thanks to statistics collected, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. In exceptional cases where personal information is transferred to the United States, Google submits to the EU-US data protection shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for use of Google Analytics is Article 6, paragraph 1, phr. 1, lit. f GDPR.
E. Data protection declaration concerning the GROOM newsletter
(1) Your consent allows you to subscribe to our newsletter to inform you of interesting offers we are currently offering. Goods and services promoted are described in the declaration of consent.
(2) To subscribe to our newsletter, we use what is known as a double consent process. This means that after your registration, an e-mail will be sent to the indicated e-mail address, in which we kindly ask you to confirm that you wish to receive newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we record the IP addresses you use and the time of your registration and confirmation. This process is used to prove your registration and, if necessary, to detect any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory mention for sending newsletter is your e-mail address. The information of other data stipulated separately is optional and will be used for personal contact. After receiving your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending newsletter. Art. 6, para. 1 S. 1 letter. a GDPR is the legal basis for this.
(4) You may revoke your consent to sending of newsletter and unsubscribe from newsletter at any time. You can express your revocation by clicking on the link provided in each body of newsletter or by sending us a message to the contact details mentioned above.
(5) We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending newsletter. For this purpose, e-mails sent contain web beacons or tracking pixels that represent single-pixel graphic files stored on our website. To carry out these evaluations, we cross-reference the data mentioned in art. 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual identifier.
Links displayed in the newsletter also contain this ID. Data thus collected allows us to establish a user profile to offer you a newsletter in line with your personal interests. To do this, we record when you read our newsletter, links contained in it on which you click to deduce your personal interests. We cross-reference this data with the activity you demonstrate on our website.
You can revoke this follow-up at any time by clicking on the specific link provided in each e-mail or by informing us by another means of contact. The information is stored as long as you are subscribed to newsletter. After unsubscribing, we save the data anonymously for purely statistical purposes.
Such tracking is also not possible if you have disabled the display of images in your email software by default. In such a case, newsletter will not be displayed in full and you may not be able to use all the features. If you display images manually, monitoring described above is performed.